Saturday, November 7, 2009

Rihanna 20/20 Interview on ABC !


Rihanna was thoughtful and revealing through its "20/20" interview with Diane Sawyer on Friday

night (6 November), talking about his relationship with Chris Brown and explained that the abuse

was also a part of their upbringing, as her former boyfriend.

"I said, 'I'm with someone who's never going to like my dad,' " Rihanna told Sawyer. "Never."

The singer said his father was gravely abusive to his mother in the past and hit her "numerous"

times. She said that he is unsuccessfully try to break up there fights, trying to distract the couple to

break glasses and dishes in the kitchen. The singer said his father even broke the nose of his

mother.
Rihanna painted her image and the early days of Brown and filled with happiness. She said the

"Forever" the singer was his best friend but warned that falling in love with your best friend can be

"scary."


"The more we became the love, the more dangerous it became for each other, equally dangerous,"

she said, describing their relationship as an obsession.

She said Brown assaulted her at night, she was not happy and alcohol play a role in influencing their

behavior.

Rihanna confirmed that a text message from a Brown girl had a previous relationship with was at the

root of his argument that night. She said that Brown lied about the message and that she would not

let him off the hook. "His back against the wall," she said.
The couple left a pre-Grammy party, and soon they were discussing in a residential

rentalLamborghini Brown.


"It 's an escalated of violence in it for me, and it was ugly," he said, clearing her throat.

Rihanna confirmed to Sawyer the above mentioned information in the police report. She said Brown

punched him repeatedly. She said she was also drowned, but not to the point of unconsciousness,

although she said she had trouble breathing.

"All I could think was, 'When will we stop?' " He told Sawyer of the escalating violence.

Brown admitted he threatened to kill her as well, but she told Sawyer that he "was saying that scare

me."

"At that point, I did not know what could happen," he continued. "He was clearly in the dark. There

was no one when I looked. It was almost as if he had nothing to lose. There wasmuch to lose. It was

almost as if he had nothing to lose. It wasn't the same person who says I lov you. It was definitely not

her eyes."


"It was horrible," she said. "I fought him with my feet...but it did not, not like a fight among

themselves.........I really just wanted to stop," he said.

Finally, Rihanna she said, her screams prompted a call to the police.

"I was bleeding on his face was swollen," she said. "So there was no way i get home, except, my

next option was to leave the car and walk. Start walking in a dress, a face covered with blood. So I

really do not know what my plan."

Rihanna met briefly with Brown in Miami about a monthafter the assault. She said she wanted to

protect Brown as fans turned against him. But Rihanna was troubled, even when Brown sought to

reassure.

"Everything about him annoyed me," she said.

He asked if he hated Rihanna, recalled. She said no, but it really bothered him. She said this was the

point where she realized that he had to dump him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Resources - Free Link Exchange